Some health and safety procedures the Bronx Museum has implemented include, but are not limited to:
● Requiring everyone in the Museum to wear a face covering at all times and maintain physical distancing whenever possible.
● Administering daily staff health checks.
● Establishing a more frequent cleaning routine, including a building-wide cleaning schedule.
● Incorporating daily enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces
● Installing hand-sanitizer stations throughout the Museum.
● Ensuring that our ventilation systems are working properly.